The Scanmarker app may appear smaller on high resolution screens.
Please follow the steps below in order to increase the size:
- Right-click on the Scanmarker shortcut icon on your desktop
- Open Properties
- Go to the 'Compatibility' tab
- Click on the 'Change High DPI Settings' button that you would see close to the bottom of that screen
- Check the box by 'Override high DPI scaling behavior' at the bottom of the next screen that appears
- Choose 'System' from the dropdown menu below that. This step is important in order to ensure that it only changes just the size of this app.